Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
post objects you wish had a suicide here
The hanging thing was discussed before and, because I think it was described in morbid detail, is probably never going to be in the game.

Just throwing it out there.
Suicide by teleporter, sends one piece of you to a few different  locations on the list. Example head goes to medbay, butt goes to bridge, arm one goes to morgue , arm two goes to chem, and so on.
(06-30-2019, 02:38 AM)The Gorog Wrote: I did some Sui-sci once and have a few that dont do anything.

Fire extinguisher: You "ride" on it and it launches you in the direction you are facing. Gibs you on collision or timed as a failsafe. No actual damage or explosion force on others.
Meat hook: Pretty obvious
Gibber: Also pretty obvious
Kitchen helper: You climb in and it ejects meatpaste

Stupid/bad ideas:
Money: Choke on it and deal losebreath/oxy damage depending on the amount. the more you use, the faster you suffocate in time
Rolling pin: You lay down, roll the pin over you, all the way from bottom to top and turn yourself into a uncooked meat pizza
Couch: You dig too deep into the cushions and it pulls you in (like the martian wall holes)
TV: You smash your face into the screen and it electrocutes you

Some that dont do anything and I dont have fun ideas for:
glass bottle, drinking glass, plate/bowl, sink

All of these ideas are glorious, especially the extinguisher, maybe the rolling pin could just flatten your head instead of your entire body.

Perhaps drinking from the sink til' your head/gut pops like a balloon would be a nice one too.
(06-30-2019, 10:18 PM)TDHooligan Wrote: All of these ideas are glorious, especially the extinguisher, maybe the rolling pin could just flatten your head instead of your entire body.

Perhaps drinking from the sink til' your head/gut pops like a balloon would be a nice one too.

I like this one over the simple drowning one. We also have a head explode animation in 2016 release.
Better yet, you attempt to play hopscotch on the chair, fall off and die a horribly gruesome death for your sheer incompetence
(Thought page 1 was page 2 like an idiot circus boy)
floorcluwne suicide where you take the place of the floorcluwne, and the floorcluwne is turned into a cluwne npc, while you are shunted under the floor
The detective should have a special suicide with their .38
burger suicide. you try to eat the burger but the burger bites back.
The detective accidentally shooting themselves while trying to spin the revolver

https://youtu.be/oaEjd3_N3F0?t=534
The teleporter

'What we got back didn't live long, fortunately.'
There needs to be a detgadget hat suicide where you say "go go gadget death" and the hat pulls out a gun and shoots you.
No, the hat should just slowly consume you.

It'll make less sense and thus be funny.
Saying "Go Go Gadget Death" should do nothing though because then someone could shout it and insta kill you
(07-05-2019, 07:58 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Saying "Go Go Gadget Death" should do nothing though because then someone could shout it and insta kill you

it can still use the suicide verb,  which makes you say the phrase for comedic value but doesnt actually pair the phrase to the death.
(07-05-2019, 09:09 PM)Triacontakai Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 07:58 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Saying "Go Go Gadget Death" should do nothing though because then someone could shout it and insta kill you

it can still use the suicide verb,  which makes you say the phrase for comedic value but doesnt actually pair the phrase to the death.

then it should be made so the suicide has someone nearby say it if they're close, and the wearer if not. id love to walk into a room with the hat on, use the command, and then the captain next to me yells "go go gadget death" and my head explodes