Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trait Suggestion: Unannounced
Late joiners with this trait aren't announced. -1 points.

I want my stow away character to be able to RP that they were there from the very beginning and not magically teleported in

I'll code a patch  for it if someone wants to give me an icon sprite
This probably should just be rolled into the stowaway trait instead of making a new trait for it which you'd presumably have to take in tandem with stowaway.
(06-28-2019, 12:02 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: This probably should just be rolled into the stowaway trait instead of making a new trait for it which you'd presumably have to take in tandem with stowaway.

+1
(06-28-2019, 12:02 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: This probably should just be rolled into the stowaway trait instead of making a new trait for it which you'd presumably have to take in tandem with stowaway.

I figure it's as good enough effect people might want it without having to take stowaway
I'd like it separate but also free with stowaway
I don't think I understand why one might want to have this without having stowaway.
(06-28-2019, 08:02 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: I don't think I understand why one might want to have this without having stowaway.

Griefing most likely.

Should definitely be a stowaway only thing.
I feel like replacing the arrivals shuttle with the cryogenics thing is a far more believable and less abusable way to make it look like crew have been there since the start. I honestly don't see why you'd want to RP having been onboard and not in cryo when you literally just logged in.
(06-29-2019, 10:22 AM)FULLDEMOCRATICCOMMUNISTFASCISM Wrote: I feel like replacing the arrivals shuttle with the cryogenics thing is a far more believable and less abusable way to make it look like crew have been there since the start. I honestly don't see why you'd want to RP having been onboard and not in cryo when you literally just logged in.

I think you've mixed my reason for wanting it for being a general reason for everyone to want it.

I want it so that my stowaway can RP as having been there (in the crate) from the start.

Someone else might want it for some other reason.