Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teleport interference blob upgrade/passive
I've been delivering and receiving pain from telescience as blob and realise it is not fun to recieve an incendiary grenade on my nucleus, nor is it actually very fun to do unto another.

Blobs should have some means of interfering with teleportation, perhaps innately interfering a distanceĀ on their nucleus and getting an upgrade to stop teleporting onto blob tiles? It seems unfair.
I agree. It's way too easy and there is nothing the blob can do about it outside of starting in telescience.
Agreed, maybe have anything teleported in instead having it's mass added to the blob for extra goop coupons, bonus points if this is a silent update so that nerds will continue sending their math juice to the blob, then get confused as to why it didn't work. Another side idea (That wouldn't help in any way but could be cool) could be that the blob can somewhat slowly move it's nucleus through it's own territory, perhaps requiring an upgrade to the tile it wants to move to if it wants to swap to it.
nucleus moving wouldn't help in this case because detonating bombs isn't really slow, and even if it was telescience could play hot potato by arming it and then sending it, so you get zero notice anyway