Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
add the "owo" mutation as a path symptom
simpwe as that, add a Tiew 5 pathowogy symptom that fowces the "owo"-speech mutation on the infected. 
othew effects couwd incwude coughing up haiwbawws fow stuns and toxin damage, being fowced to attack any mice ow othew smaww cwittews you see in a wajiajah-esque wage, jumping onto tabwes wandomwy, some kind of cwippwing avewsion to watew ow fwuid puddwes in genyewaw? a smaww chance to tuwn the infected into onye of those cat-peopwe i see time to time at the 5th stage

EDIT: maybe caww it the "mewbonyic pwague" ow some shitty cat pun wike that

nyo, i'm sewious
Very yes
nyah~~
No thanks.
yes please
I won't do this unless you commit to always posting on the forums in owo speak.
That includes this thread. Start now schwick. I wanna see some edits.
Shwacked
Maybe if there was "owo-lite" where it didn't include all the weird "nuzzles u" stuff that makes it just. creepy
yes owo
Good lord the mad man did it.
In the immortal words of the Senate: Do it.
i've been meanying to make an update to the "owo"-speech code anyways, I'm suwe I can incowpowate the changes mentionyed above as weww as some upgwades to the way it pwocesses speech. if you want to add to the actuaw pwacticawity of the symptom, the infected couwd possibwy hiss and scwatch at the unyinfected, causing bweeding and cweating a vectow of twansmission thwough bwood. it couwd be nyeat if the infected awso got bath sawts-stywe effects fwom having cat dwugs in theiw system as weww.

as fow the pathos wab micwoscope and weagent weaction text, i've dwafted up some ideas that you couwd use as inspiwation.

Nyame:
Code:
Mewbonic Plague

Micwoscope Cwue:
Code:
The pathogen appears to grow strange glands shaped like... ears and a tail?

Weagent Weactions:
Code:
Catonium/Cat Drugs: The microbodies appear to be leaping onto each other. OR The microbodies start flipping out!

(wawcwimes said it was okay if I put stuff I nyeeded to be actuawwy wegibwe in code bwocks)
No thank you, I'm already sick of this meme. Especially the creepy nuzzling and stuff.
If you can make this more than a "haha, funny internet meme" I'm all for it.
someone please revoke this madman's current avatar priviledges it's clearly affecting his psyche
If schwick changes their profile bio to be entirely in owo-speak implement this immediately.