Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Rounds Superthread!
Star 
This thread is dedicated to documenting the community's favorite rounds they have participated in. Any form of recording including images, logs, videos, and retelling of favorite moments are welcome here. This game has the potential for great storytelling, and I believe the best of the best deserve to be shown.

The Cleaner
An insane Syndicate janitor finds ways to feed the crew to his trash cart.

MurderAI
The AI is given a difficult law that the crew takes advantage of.

The General
An AI with the personality programming of a stereotypical general aids the crew in stopping a shape-shifting menace.

Scrungo's Radio Raid
Tensions build as a rival impostor clown sets up his own radio show leaving the real one (Scrungo) with a bone to pick.

Spy vs. Spy 
One spy is hunted by another working for a corrupt leader.

Todd Howard's Visit ft. Satan
Todd Fucking Howard pays a visit to Oshan to advertise his upcoming projects. The clown (Scrungo) is elated to be his first test player. Later, Satan joins in and provides wishes... for a price.

SCRUNGO! The Head of Jokes
A clown (SCRUNGO!) is given the idea of his life once a captain's hat finds its way into his hands.
The Tod Howard Satan venture was a product of my design. I feel blessed to have it immortalized.
Thanks, Skornzy! I am so glad that someone recorded the Spy vs. Spy round, it was one of my favourite ones!
It's missing one of parts that I liked the most, though.

Bing Chingler [145.9] says, "Uhhhh I'll bring it to the bar"
Malcom Curry [145.9] says, "Good job, Bing, I knew I could count on you."
Malcom Curry [SEC CHANNEL] says, "Execute Order 66."