Minor Died on Round Start.
Sad 
Server: Goon 1
Date: 6/6/2019

Time: ~ 9:01 PM
Char: Lou Walker, Head of Personnel
Antag: Changeling
Map: Clarion

Hello, I am sorry if this is the wrong place to write this, I did not know where I should go and this seemed the best place for this.

Situation:
I spawned into the round as the Head of Personnel. I did not buy any items before round start (to my knowledge). I had been playing for quite a while trying to get the antagonist role before getting off for the night. I saw that I had received the Changeling Antagonist Role and did not want to seem suspicious, so I quickly closed the explanation panel. Then, I pressed 'move up' with my up arrow key and my character went straight to the 'Dead' condition. The Captain scanned me and it showed that I had no skull at all.

The crew then took me to the scanning booth in cloning for that map and the cloning progress began. My character instantly finished cloning, but I died again and then I exploded into gibs. They said that it was because I had the puritan trait, but this doesn't make any sense to me because I wouldn't give that to myself. I do not have it on Goon 2, or Goon 3, and all of my characters are fairly identical. All Lou Walker's.

When they looked at my skull, it was not a normal human skull. My skull was called "Lou Walker's Odd Skull", and it looked like one of the skulls from the Alien Franchise. My original corpse had no skull, and my cloned body had the 'odd skull'.

Extra:
I tried to reach out to an admin, at the start of the round, and then again when I had gotten no response at 9:30. At the time of writing this it is now a full hour into the round with no response from the admins as well. I am not upset that I have not gotten a response, I just don't want to stare at my computer all night while I wait for a response.

This has never happened to me before, so I am unsure if an admin just set me to gib on traitor or something... I have not received any messages from admins today, and I have played as other antag's before this round.

Thank you for any help that I am able to receive on this topic - be it from an admin or if this is just a lame bug ... frown
hello, i see traces of what happened in the error log. My fault, was testing some stuff tonight that turned out to be buggy.
adminhelp the next time you come on, point them to this thread, and we'll give you an antag token for the trouble.
(06-06-2019, 09:46 PM)mbc Wrote: hello, i see traces of what happened in the error log. My fault, was testing some stuff tonight that turned out to be buggy.
adminhelp the next time you come on, point them to this thread, and we'll give you an antag token for the trouble.

Thank you! You are the best.