Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban Appeal - Banned by Flourish
Who banned you?: Flourish

Byond Key: Kilbas

Date of Ban: Summer 2017? 2018? Honestly cannot remember.

Specified Reason for Ban: Reason: Refused to follow orders as a mindslave and logged out (given, this was near the end of the round). This was after they had mindslaved two people and ahelped that their mindslaves refused to follow their orders. [Mostly Fartardo Montalban (Kilbas) [T] SAY: Nah, I won't follow those orders , Mostly Fartardo Montalban (Kilbas) [T] SAY: I'll do what my slaves did] Please come to the forums and make an appeal explaining your actions.

Ban Length: Permanent.

What led to the ban?: I think the specified reason summarizes it pretty effectively. I got pissy when my mindslaves didn't follow orders, and when the tables were turned and I was mindslaved two minutes before the shuttle arrived I ranted for a minute and just went ahead and logged off instead of following the orders given to me. I figured if I was getting that upset over a game as silly as this it was time to take a break, so I never bothered appealing after the fact.

Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: It was a silly incident in the first place, and I do apologize for being a gigantic whiner. Would appreciate a chance at playing again.

Which rule did you break?: If I had to pick one I guess 'Don't grief'?

Evasion Attempts: A few months back I did try to log in with a different account I was using at the time.
Thanks for the appeal. I've unbanned you. Let me know if you have any trouble connecting.
Connected just fine, thank you very much!