Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop wizard rounds ending when they die
Every time I try to get any sort of gimmick together it's a fucking wizard round, they die suddenly and whatever I was working to make is cut outright which fucking sucks as if wizard rounds arent already obnoxious enough

Just have it auto-call the shuttle and give a message that the wizards are dead, everything is safe and that the shuttle will be here soon
no that's dumb
mozi Wrote:no that's dumb
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
mozi Wrote:no that's dumb
I love that they end when the wizard dies.

They usually die in like 10 minutes usually and people don't call the shuttle till like 40 minutes in because HURR NOTHINGS WRONG ~EVERYONE~ IS ENJOYING MY STUPID GIMMICK! DON'T CALL IT!
ok fine jeez

just don't like doing shit for 20 minutes then restarting
Weavel Wrote:ok fine jeez

just don't like doing shit for 20 minutes then restarting
You're a nerd if you can't do anything and everything on the station in less than that.

The most robust of us can do it in a mere 13 seconds.
it would be nice since finding cool things as the geneticist and having the round end 5 minutes later isn't fun
You know, you're exactly right. Fuck the people who died, the wizard who's been gibbed, the security forces who no longer have anything to do for the round, or the 80% of the crew who's going to be bored as hell for however long it takes for the round to end. We should extend every round an extra ten minutes so that one dude in genetics who wants to fuck around with the scanner can get some more scanning in. What a great idea.