Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Brig Chute Bug
I flushed myself into the brig with the flusher unit in sec, and I came out entirely blind. However, when I moved I saw in 'meson scanner' vision, ie i could see walls + floors but nothing else.

[Image: JCXsUZr.png]

Things still worked as normal (eg, if I walked into a door it would open), but I couldn't see what was happening, and even with right-click nothing happened. (I was also stuck in the brig because I couldn't click the windows to break them). I was also able to see through things that were made invisible, such as the door to the bathroom, which (as spacemarine9 claims, if its wrong blame him) is not normally transparent.

Stranger still, everything that was outside of my field of vision when this problem first cropped up was visible, as normal (eg that vending machine in the top right is visible). Even things I couldn't actually see but were within my 6 block or whatever range of sight were invisible, such as doors in nearby rooms.

Even when I died and became a ghost, this problem persisted.

Here's a picture of some things in the nearby detective's office being invisible even though I was unable to actually see them at the time.

[Image: Hc232P2.png]

While I was a ghost, I teleported around a little and observed a couple people, which seems to have made everything visible as normal.