Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
janitor qol suggestions
let the janitor wring out a wet sponge into their mop bucket

let them soak a dry sponge in their handheld bucket

or vice versa.

right now I end up soaking the ground with my mop and then scooping.it up with my sponge, so this would just eliminate a really annoying step
Clicking on things with a trash bag should automatically add them to the bag
You should be able to dump the contents of trash bags out onto the floor or into a disposal chute with click drag

Wet Floor signs should be stackable so you can carry multiple on one item slot
(05-31-2019, 06:07 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: let them soak a dry sponge in their handheld bucket

or vice versa.

right now I end up soaking the ground with my mop and then scooping.it up with my sponge, so this would just eliminate a really annoying step

You can already soak a sponge from the handheld buckets though?
(06-01-2019, 01:49 PM)TheĀ Gorog Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 06:07 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: let them soak a dry sponge in their handheld bucket

or vice versa.

You can already soak a sponge from the handheld buckets though?

maybe the problem i was having was that you can't refill your little bucket from your big bucket then :think:

the water management in general for janitor should be easier, imo. It's way too confusing and it's a lot bigger of a deal now that the new liquid mechanics mean you can't just fill your mop bucket with vodka to clean shit without slipping people
Use a wet sponge to wipe down a tile (not clean an individual blood/puke/etc. mess) and then soak it back up; way faster than using the mop and if you stick to this you'll very rarely have to refill the sponge.

Really, using the mop to clean up messes on the floor is pretty pointless now. It's only really decent at soaking up huge floods.
Yeah i only use the mop for removing pools of fluid. But im very sure you can refill the bucket by dragging the mop bucket onto the handheld one.

I dont even use the big bucket anymore, since i got the tsunami bottle for stains. I just use a fuel tank with its 400u capacity for filling the bucket.