Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Camera eye does not function
So the Camera eye is borked. 

Expected result:
Install Camera Eye into player [NAME] via surgery, which now appears on Security Camera list. Clicking on their name will allow you to constantly track them.

Current result:
Eye can be installed, but the [NAME] does not appear on the Security Camera list. 

How to replicate:
See above

Notes:
Minor, because of how little camera eyes are used (although quite useful if utilized correctly, can be used to track perps and officers alike)
Probably down to the big update by Kyle.
P.S - haven't tested other computers (such as remote) to see if it's on that list.
I think they show up on the "television" list, like the helmet camera and security helmet camera.
possibly related: the other day I was using the camera helmet to do telesci stuff when somebody latejoined with a camera helmet trinket. the "camera helmet" entry on the list stopped working for my helmet and started looking at theirs instead

my expectation would be that the new helmet would add an entry to the list, not break the existing entry
That's weird, because I know I've seen multiple helmet cameras show up before. Maybe it was a roundstart trinket?

(they should really be scannable by mechanics to get more)
(05-31-2019, 07:39 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: possibly related: the other day I was using the camera helmet to do telesci stuff when somebody latejoined with a camera helmet trinket. the "camera helmet" entry on the list stopped working for my helmet and started looking at theirs instead

my expectation would be that the new helmet would add an entry to the list, not break the existing entry

This has also happened to me before when doing telesci things, a few months back I believe.