Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost drones should have the deluxe RCD and material shaper
I agree - the bots are already prevented from doing anything immediately nefarious (any attempt to interact with someone is stopped), and you can tell who's who by flipping next to them, examining the tile, or a bunch of other ways. It's just an annoyance more than anything... and if you really want to do bad things, there are several other ways.

If nothing else, being able to even say something like "Is there work I should focus on" or "Repairs complete" or "Please for the love of all that is holy let me into medbay/research/mechanics/etc. to scan + print replacements for things" would be immensely useful.

It's especially frustrating because the restrictions apply to observers as well.
Remove Ghost Drones on Ass Day especially if they get a deluxe RCD. They are already round destroyers.
Im also not a fan of the ghostdrone rules, although I understand why they are in place. We have rules against giving out secrets, and now even one for not calling out who the rev heads are when derevved. Maybe something like that could be turned into a new set of rules.

And about the access thing, SimianC made a good suggestions on a thread I made a bit ago.
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=11741
Just feels like making Ghost Drones unusable on Ass Day just takes away from the general spirit of Ass Day (Griefing Paradise). It's not like you can't permanently stop them from coming back either.

Also it would be nice to be part of another round where the only reason Nuke Ops won was because a ghost drone walled in a nuke.