Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost drones should have the deluxe RCD and material shaper
Basically, Construction Worker tools.

Would make making goofy projects or doing repairs easier.
10/10
The only issue is, how would they refill the latter? I mean I can't figure out how to do that as a human.
Put it on battery, because drones can turn electrons into protons and neutrons
give ghost drones an internal light tube and bulb recycler so they can fix dark rooms without several minutes per tube and several trips around the station
(05-29-2019, 03:57 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: give ghost drones an internal light tube and bulb recycler so they can fix dark rooms without several minutes per tube and several trips around the station

Yes, this
Just let them have infinite matter, just as they have for the normal RCD right now.
Also theres a bunch of things that could be done to improve ghostdrones. You see rather few of them around.
Maybe add an area of the menu for Drone customization pre-round, along with some more drone customization options (Chassis, Hats, Stickers, etc.)
(05-30-2019, 09:40 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Maybe add an area of the menu for Drone customization pre-round, along with some more drone customization options (Chassis, Hats, Stickers, etc.)

Sounds like good medal rewards actually.
Let people deck out their drone with cosmetic upgrades for spacebux (though no hats).

And yes on the light tube recycler and maybe even a stack of floortiles or something; replacing those are by far the most tedious things. Some way of cleaning up messes would also be nice (even if it's just like, a semi-sponge to wipe things like dirt down with)
Pimp My Drone
100,000 spacebux: a floating animated "blingee" decal is attached to you
A reward for the "make sure to wash behind the antennae" medal that lets you summon a bee costume to wear as a ghost-drone (but ONLY as a ghostdrone)
Ghost Drone Bee is the beest idea
(05-30-2019, 08:02 AM)The Gorog Wrote: Just let them have infinite matter, just as they have for the normal RCD right now.
Also theres a bunch of things that could be done to improve ghostdrones. You see rather few of them around.

Personally I think we should relax some of their restrictions, specifically not being able to see people. It hinders their social interactions. 

I get why it was put in place, but that was when having people return to the round after permanent death was a fresh concept, and I think we've worked most of that out. Ghost critters currently are the better choice, being a perfect blend of useless but still feeling involved with the round.