Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiz Kid SoulGuard and Suicide
Imagine this scenario; You are a wizard, fleeing to med for your life, one armed and carrying no staff! As you fall into crit, you use suicide to end it faster and come back to your den! What a surprise when you die and the moment you come back, you start to die again! Well, let me tell you folks, IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU! This bug is a bane on the lives of many wiz kids and it should be fixed before we all suffer.
The bug is that I used suicide and it carried on after soulguard went into effect. Maybe it just sees you as still alive and keeps making sure you die? Either way, it should stop as soon as you come back. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Soulguard will now erase all ailments, but I don't really know much about the dismemberment system. I'll yell at someone else about it.
Yeah, it is not working... I just died again, while getting choked before Soulguard kicked in.
I added a bunch more checks to soulguard now, please let me know if the suffocation problem is still occurring.