Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Interaction With Items In Inventories.
Pretty small, but removing an item from a belt, backpack, or any similar inventory requires clicking the item sprite instead of just the space.
I feel like it wasn't like this just a bit ago.

Related issues:

- AI shells need to click on the item sprite to activate tools or use them. There's no 1-2-3-4 or C hotkeys, and for some sprites it can be pretty frustrating.

- Cyborgs have to click the item sprite to activate as well, but do have the 1~4 / C keys.

Oddly, ghost drones don't have these issues and are pretty pleasant as a result.
(05-19-2019, 03:43 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: I feel like it wasn't like this just a bit ago.

Related issues:

- AI shells need to click on the item sprite to activate tools or use them. There's no 1-2-3-4 or C hotkeys, and for some sprites it can be pretty frustrating.

- Cyborgs have to click the item sprite to activate as well, but do have the 1~4 / C keys.

Oddly, ghost drones don't have these issues and are pretty pleasant as a result.

I've noticed this also. This feature was added a long time ago iirc. Maybe something to do with the server shenanigans earlier today on RP?

e: per discord this is fixed
fixed (not the AI stuff, just storage)