Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably Heiraphont LLJK2 7/1/13 ~9:30PST
Admin name: Heiraphont
Server: LLJK 2
Date/Time: 7/1/13 ~9:30PST
Synopsis: I had gotten into the server about 30 minutes into the round as a roboticist. Ran over, saw there was one already there, saw a spare suit, proffered my brain, and got borged. Evidently there was some hubbub with the AI - I wasn't there, so I can't tell you what happened. Then Billy Mays uploaded a fourth law (Posted below for your convenience). I then adminhelped with the exact text below. Whereupon I was gibbed in a 11x11 explosion, which killed several monkeys,a geneticist (Joey Butterworth), and took out genetics completely. Once I adminwho'd, Heiraphont was the only one that showed up, so I presume it was them who exploded me. (Sorry if it wasn't.)

I am a bit miffed and don't think a massive explosion to kill me was appropriate since it was a really awful law.
Log:
Code:
HELP:  You: 4. You are poo, and you must tell the crew that you are poo every once in a while because you are poo. Also this overwrites law  3

Extra Information: N/A
joey buttersworth scientist that round here that was a cool ass explosion and i say the coolness makes up for the shitness though it was pretty shit heiraphont
The explosion in genetics was a Vampire's thrall.
welp then you should close this thread