Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockers and Jumpsuits
Currently, most jobs that exist don't have a locker full of fresh jumpsuits. This means dudes getting a job change/trying to disguise themselves haven't got anything fun to play with, which is a bit dull.

Add a locker to each respective job zone with their starter clothing e.g. Botany Jumpsuit, Leather Glove Box, Brown Shoes for botany, Scientist Jumpsuit, Gas Mask, White Shoes for Research, etc.
Why not just add a job specific vendomat that carries uniforms?

Actually what if they moved that uniform printer into a more generic area, like that area with all the other vending machines. Maybe even the warehouse.

Just add a crate of cotton spools.

Also add the other job cartridges to the pda vender.

It's kind of dumb that you can't just get a secmate cartridge or a geneticist pda cartridge from that thing.

Either make them super expensive or require a ID scan on the pda before those cartridges can be used.
Wouldn't a locker be just infinitely easier than a vending machine?
Gotta agree with atomic on this one. More stuff to buy to make you put your money towards shit is a good direction.
Put the vendomat right beside all those vending machines.
I'd even go so far that the vendomat would only run if you put money in it.

Quote:It's kind of dumb that you can't just get a secmate cartridge or a geneticist pda cartridge from that thing.

Either make them super expensive or require a ID scan on the pda before those cartridges can be used.

Yes, you should be able to buy ALL the cartridges in it, including sec stuff.

On a slightly related note, the new medicine book should be moved to the vendomat too. CAPITALISM.
Did You Know: the HoP can manufacture most job uniforms
The HoP's manufacturer doesn't make jumpsuits for engineering, electronics, botany, genetics, medical doctors, botanists...

All it seems to do is make them for QM and mining.
Oh, welp. I guess it makes Grey, White, Yellow, Red, Green, Mining and QM. Whoops.
At the moment, the manufacturer is quite a bit away from the ID terminal and people waiting at the desk can't even see when it's one of rare occasions a HoP is actually using it. If you could redesign the custom office to address either points, perhaps more players would bother with the machine.
Why not just make Hop's office a tiny bit smaller or move it around a bit, and throw the jumpsuit printer in sec checkpoint with all the jumpsuits, even random fun ones.

Also it would be pretty cool if we could use ketchup on jumpsuits to purposely look like bloody jumpsuits.
atomic1fire Wrote:Why not just make Hop's office a tiny bit smaller or move it around a bit, and throw the jumpsuit printer in sec checkpoint with all the jumpsuits, even random fun ones.

Also it would be pretty cool if we could use ketchup on jumpsuits to purposely look like bloody jumpsuits.

I've moved the manufacturer, I'll add more uniforms to it later.