Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buff light cyborg heads.
Currently, light cyborg heads have an underwhelming 40 HP. My suggestion is to just buff cyborg head units so that they have more HP than the respective chest unit.

Normal humans have 100 max HP and also have a critical phase. Light cyborgs have much more limited health. Normal humans also require special circumstances to destroy completely -- for example, the crusher, explosions, or fancy chems, and even then there's a (slim) chance the brain will survive.

Cyborgs that have their head unit destroyed are removed from the round with no chance of recovery. Increasing the head HP would make it more likely that the chest (or other parts) would be destroyed first, leaving behind a cyborg head with a brain still in it. Someone who wanted to remove that cyborg for the round permanently would only need to pocket the head (or remove the brain), but in other cases the borg could be brought back by reinstalling the head in a new borg or inserting the brain into a body.
No if you want a stronger head you can get the roboticist to make a reinforced head.
Stop skimping with shitty parts and use quality metal when building your damn robot!
(05-09-2019, 05:48 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: No if you want a stronger head you can get the roboticist to make a reinforced head.

Roundstart cyborgs don't have an option to start with standard parts and no other job spawns with an instant-death-causing fixed max 40 HP with a faulty readout.
I'd suggest that if you destroy a borg's head it just flies off instead
(05-10-2019, 02:11 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: I'd suggest that if you destroy a borg's head it just flies off instead

I honestly agree with this. As a long time Roboticist player I always get sad when the borgs brain gets fucking vanished when it dies.
I wish borg players would let me put heavy heads on them but they can't stand alittle slower move speed
Just force a heavy head on them - what are they gonna do?
Whine and bitch incessantly that they're a cyborg in the first place.

Robotics and borgs especially need an overhaul in general imo. Feels only slightly less primitive than it did years ago when you still had to research items for borgs and it should be telling that a large amount of people would prefer to be dead/not play at all than be a borg.
semi-related but not really: last time i checked, a borg getting tasered to death fucks them up, but most importantly it doesnt look like theyre dead cause their movement glitches so they keep moving the direction they were when they died, so theyre often left dead when they could be revived

anyway, yeah the heads should just fly off, it kills the borg but they can be fixed easily, or if the killer wants them gone they can take the head