Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Overheard On The Station (And Elsewhere)
[Image: zubMyG1.jpg]
[Image: YxnBdnu.jpg]
Mandir Hoole says, "you banana peel bastard"
Stan Beezlebub (Chef) [145.9] says, "My sous-chef showed up, ate a slice of melon, and blew up half of the kitchen. Fired"
[Image: ijgeLEQ.png]
owned
Quote:Byron Smail [145.9] says, "he has guns that make breakfast"

Byron Smail (as Byron Smoil) hits the steel-reinforced glass window with Gas Tank (Air Mix)!

Byron Smail (as Byron Smoil) hits the steel-reinforced glass window with Gas Tank (Air Mix)!

Peeping Com. [145.9] states, "if you eat lasers and death yes"

Byron Smail [145.9] says, "guns that sign autographs"
Quote:DEAD: Ghost (Manne Love) grumps, "The shuttle runs on pubbie tears; it needs no engines."
Quote:Remy thwaps the Crusher Unit!

...and gets pulled in! SHIT!!

Remy squeaks happily!
<phart> shitting in the lounge is weird because I don't actually know anybody, just sort of look down and pretend to be asleep.

it's dreck
<Spacebee> [RANDOM NEWS] Locals in your area ready to Consumes your Artificial Super Intelligences!
<Grayshift> No point going to barber college for bees, all they want are buzzcuts.
Apparently possessing an object in your UI with admin abilities just straight up sends you to a debug room full of rupees chaos emeralds.
Quote:ADMIN LOG: looselystyled/(April Ito) was found to have no .loc with an attached client, if the cause is unknown it would be wise to ask how this was accomplished.
OOC: Looselystyled: Wow.
OOC: Looselystyled: I FOUND THE CHAOS EMERALDS.
And yeah, possessing the item in your hand, trapping you in a void of what was once your inventory.  wordjo
(03-22-2017, 07:22 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote: Apparently possessing an object in your UI with admin abilities just straight up sends you to a debug room full of rupees chaos emeralds.
Quote:ADMIN LOG: looselystyled/(April Ito) was found to have no .loc with an attached client, if the cause is unknown it would be wise to ask how this was accomplished.
And yeah, possessing the item in your hand, trapping you in a void of what was once your inventory.  wordjo

I think that's /tg/ that has that.
(03-22-2017, 09:45 AM)MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 07:22 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote: Apparently possessing an object in your UI with admin abilities just straight up sends you to a debug room full of rupees chaos emeralds.

I think that's /tg/ that has that.
It is, I downloaded the code to check out all of it's content, and it's really neat.
Meanwhile a slimeperson had appendicitis and I was just a librarian-turned-doctor who had to do surgery because "hey man I read it in a book" and the power and gravity-well turned off, so it was interesting doing surgery in poor lighting without gravity. His appendix wouldn't stop bouncing off the walls once it came out.
Tel Enderly [145.9] gibbers, "WHHYY DIDD HHIIMM HHHHIITTTT BBRAIINN??????!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Tel Enderly [145.9] gibbers, "WHY DID U CUT SARINMAN'S BRAIN STEM????!!!!!!"
Tel Enderly[145.9] gibbers, ";;foor wwhaattt rrreeeeaasssoonn uu tthhinkk saarriinmaaannn ddoonneesstt nneeeedd brrrriiian?????"
Tel Enderly  [145.9] gibbers, ";SAD!!!!!!!"
I played which patch is which, which resulted in my death as the Captain.

Probably Minermechanic (as Unknown) asks, "um... no id eh?"

A few moments later.

Probably Minermechanic says, "holy shit"

Probably Minermechanic asks, "you can put an id in a pda?"
Spacebee: [RANDOM NEWS] Strange sightings of The Cucumbers living in Haine!
thebobster: oh dear
HeadSurgeon: oh dear
BlackrayJack: oh dear
Mageziya: oh dear
(03-23-2017, 10:54 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: Tel Enderly [145.9] gibbers, "WHHYY DIDD HHIIMM HHHHIITTTT BBRAIINN??????!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Tel Enderly [145.9] gibbers, "WHY DID U CUT SARINMAN'S BRAIN STEM????!!!!!!"
Tel Enderly[145.9] gibbers, ";;foor wwhaattt rrreeeeaasssoonn uu tthhinkk saarriinmaaannn ddoonneesstt nneeeedd brrrriiian?????"
Tel Enderly  [145.9] gibbers, ";SAD!!!!!!!"

Sarinman lives on. 

Too bad ling regen is absolutely useless for anything past damage stats (brute/burn/oxy/tox).