Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changing Vampire Serum/Werewolf Serum's text
Currently, the serum popups look strikingly similar to being a round-antagonist vampire or werewoof, with the large red text that just says YOU ARE A WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE.

As of late and far before that this causes a lot of problems since usually people just click out of it without reading the smaller text, confusing people that they may be an antagonist via admin shenanigans or etc.

I feel it'd be beneficial to change the glaring red text in the popup, possibly to green, blue or what have you and have bold text that clearly says YOU ARE NOT AN ANTAGONIST UNLESS YOU PREVIOUSLY WERE ONE as well to give it a bit of visual distinction from the normal antagonist popup.
yea this
As someone who has been force-fed vampire serum ice cream before, it was a very confusing experience. At the time I was unsure if being turned into a vampire made me an antag or not, and I didn't bother to ask until I already bit someone, which outed me instantly. I spent the round not knowing what to do, and dealing with people messing with me because of my status (and sec title). I finally managed to get an answer after the round was over that it didn't make me an antag. This feature would have saved myself a lot of problems that round.
Needs very large colored text that says YOU ARE NOT AN ANTAGONIST
Don't forget Necrovirus.
(05-09-2019, 06:21 PM)sartorius Wrote: Don't forget Necrovirus.

Aye, a rare case but it should still be addressed, especially if there might be plans to rework and re-introduce it later.
very good QOL idea.