Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial Can queue up ouija board dialog boxes
You can queue up the dialog boxes for the ouija board by clicking it while the initial dialog box is already up.

This isn't as bad as you may think- even with the extra dialog boxes, the cooldown to use the board still applies. And given how incredibly (and intentionally) vague the ouija board is regardless, this is trivial at most.
not a bug crossarms

This is a technique I always use to help find more useful (well, "useful") words since the random choices can be a bit lacking. How else am I supposed to tell the crew there's a blob in the kitchen? Especially when there isn't one?
(05-02-2019, 04:04 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: not a bug crossarms

This is a technique I always use to help find more useful (well, "useful") words since the random choices can be a bit lacking. How else am I supposed to tell the crew there's a blob in the kitchen? Especially when there isn't one?

I mean it is useful, but still, slightly exploity. I did have one time where I made the janitor think the clown was a werewolf though.
This is hilarious, and I don't think it's THAT exploity. People know that ghosts just like to fuck with people, and all it really means is you don't have to click on it every time you don't find a word you want.