Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've never been so appalled in a round than what I experienced in RP 1
I can tolerate a lot of hate in a certain scenario, I've been through a lot of things. I've done things that I know is wrong, but it's for entertainment for others as much as it also causes chaos. That is the opportunity that a clown can have. I expect to have repercussions and to be handled accordingly with my shenanigans in THAT round. I follow the guidelines of the rules to make sure I keep the heart of what they command all of us to follow. Then I run into this round that really defines all of what frustrates me about playing with this community, the clownism that is being presented. Yes, I fucking said clownism because there's no other way to describe this dumb targeted, unfiltered hate to a job that is allowed to be spawned in to. 

I've grown disgusted by the thought of even wanting to rp with any of you and I firmly hold in myself that I will make sure others can know what I also feel about this rp community. This round was the last straw that I was willing to tolerate, because no one was laughing at what was done. If any of you were, then you are truly scum.

I really don't care about the rhetoric of "Oh it's a clown, they deserve it." If you seriously hold this idea in your heart then there's a serious hypocrisy in yourself. Every single person deserves to be mistreated, not only one caste of a type of person. All of that disgusting behavior was highlighted today and I know now that this rp community of this station are mostly disgusting and I will no longer want any part of this. 

"Won't miss you" 
"Who are you?"
"Why should I care?"

None of these questions matter because this is just me holding up a mirror to how awful these community members treat others when they no real incentive to cause such awful actions to a harmless rp scenario.
If somebody's pointlessly shitting on you, you should adminhelp it. But also just in general if it really gets to you that bad, you should probably not play clown anymore. It's a really tough role, especially with the recent influx of players.
dude it's just a game, if you have a problem with players just bring it up with them between rounds or bring it up with an admin if it's shittery that's been happening for several rounds
(though i haven't been on the RP server in about a week so i'm not sure as to the severity of this situation)
Yes exactly it is a game,and what was done in that round and for any round for a clown has been terrible. If that is how any of you have fun in a video game, then I wouldn't want to play with any of you.
I took a look in the logs and two minutes after your last ahelp a security officer came in and said you were being released and led your presumably offline body outside, where I saw it.
(05-01-2019, 02:10 PM)Gerhazo Wrote: I took a look in the logs and two minutes after your last ahelp a security officer came in and said you were being released and led your presumably offline body outside, where I saw it.

Yes, I was trying to communicate with these sec, but they refused to even give me that decency to explain themselves or even try to give rp reasons. They treated me like I was just another animal all because I choice to rp as a clown.

I had logged off because one of the sec just tossed me into the shute when I was trying to conversate a rp with him. If I'm not even given a second to rp with these people, then I don't want any part of the server.
I took a further look and this wasn't directed clown abuse. You seem to have stolen the HoP's ID early on in the round and the ensuing arrest would be reasonable.

Also bringing up sexual topics i.e. harassment of such kind is strictly against the rules, creepy and could have been reason for why they wouldn't want to interact or roleplay with you in this situation. Consider this as a heads up/warning would you choose to stick around.
(05-01-2019, 02:20 PM)Gerhazo Wrote: I took a further look and this wasn't directed clown abuse. You seem to have stolen the HoP's ID early on in the round and the ensuing arrest would be reasonable.

Also bringing up sexual topics i.e. harassment of such kind is strictly against the rules, creepy and could have been reason for why they wouldn't want to interact or roleplay with you in this situation. Consider this as a heads up/warning would you choose to stick around.

The sexual harassment accusation was due to them stripping me naked and tossing me into the brig. RP wise, my character felt very violated. 

The ID being taken was reasonable to arrest me on, only did it because I saw someone needed help at the HoP office. The treatment in the HQ was what bothered me because they had tossed me in without even saying why I'm being held, all for rp, and they never bothered putting a timer. When the HoS finally came to give me my 2 minute timer, another sec came behind and turned it off. I was thoroughly agitated and knew I didn't want to continue this round.
Do this and you won't be a clown.
[Image: 0j7gbHL.png]
It still doesn't fly here, sexual content is a strict no-go-territory.

All things considered you were released by an officer after serving a justified sentence. There's nothing more to discuss and I'll be locking the thread shortly likewise.
If you feel you're better-suited elsewhere then there are many options which is one of the great things regarding our game and the communities therein. From what I've seen the situation was resolved satisfyingly.
(05-01-2019, 02:36 PM)polivilas Wrote: Do this and you won't be a clown.
[Image: 0j7gbHL.png]

If only things weren't forced to be that way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I just know that I won't be bothering developing any rp in that rp server ever again.

I understand your view as an admin, it was the best outcome since things were handled from an outside perspective. As a player, what was done was disgusting and I know I will not be bothering to rp with those people ever again.