Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
make the HoS app easier/simpler/trial hos rounds
(05-01-2019, 04:17 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: An HoS leads in front. Not from the back as a manager. We already saw what happens when an HoS just shoves the officers out in front. OMJ specifically saw what happens when you give the beret to someone like that.

There are many different managerial styles as HoS- someone who wants to stay behind and coordinate like that isn’t a bad thing. The trial HoS round I did in that scenario just happened to be a reprehensible dickhead with a vapid execution. His attitude wasn’t the right one. He was in it to power trip.

I’ve done that a few rounds when we’re super staffed & it doesn’t end poorly usually. The right kind of person can excel like that. I agree with Melanie; mechanical ability should be de-emphasized. 

I honestly think that a medal box would be good in some ways for a HoS to give out to Good Cops. Said medal would stay on with the player (like a Spacebux type thing) and after x amount maybe they could be gently prompted to go for Hos? Idk. Maybe it’s a little too crude.

Messages In This Thread
RE: make the HoS app easier/simpler/trial hos rounds - by OMJ - 05-01-2019, 04:30 PM