Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Biblefarts doing different things
As it currently stands, farting on a bible will gib you.

I propose that farting on the bible also has a slim chance of triggering one of the -many- admin-only gib methods also.

Like:

-Taking you straight to Hell (You can actually achieve this one yourself in a different manner, but still)
-Floorcluwne dragging you into the floor (do they actually exist though?)
-A shark swims along and eats you

Etc.

Thoughts?
I dunno who rated this one-star or why (and I sure hope it wasn't for "daring" to mention floor cluwnes), but I heartily disagree with their low assessment. It's just an amusing little addition that'll really have no effect on gameplay and honestly isn't too dissimilar from current effects.

Yes, despite what too many people will jokingly claim, the floor cluwne really exists. For whatever reason, people l(and one Conspiracy objective). like claiming it doesn't, as some sort of in-joke. (I personally don't, if my language hasn't made that clear.)
The Floorcluwne is a myth spread by those who's mind has been taken by the Floorcluwne

Also yes please, add more deathes
Giving a random chance for something stupid(ly hilarious) to happen to a bible farter (and of course only the bible farter) is a good idea and will no doubt encourage more bible farting.

Quick Edit:This could gib microbomb users though if they intend on bombing themselves to mess with people, I recommend keeping it to things that straight up kill them on the spot and doesn't move or remove them.
Put various (common) items in a bible to trigger different suicides when farted on.
put a mini bible inside a bible
It could depend on what you're doing to the bible instead of being random when biblefarting.
Like, using the black fedora on the bible could make you put it on it, triggering a different punishment : "Enlightened by its own intellect, the Bible denies your existence" and you just fade out.
A shark come to eat you when you eat the bible with matter eater, spitting the Bible back.
The interaction to have you sent to hell would already be in the game..

Got no idea for the floorcluwne though.

This way enables more fun to be had, letting the crew search for new interactions with the Bible that might not be known at a time.
Maybe the Floorcluwne could be a virus that spreads from player to player, if you touch the bible while having the curse of the floorcluwne (A hidden binary stat) you will curse the bible to floor cluwne the first to fart on it, transferring the curse to a new player. Cursed players MIGHT be able to occasionally see the cluwne while walking on a newly shown tile at the edge of the screen, disappearing once the player touches the next tile