Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hukhukhuk
Banning me for starting a fire... In combustion lab... as a scientist. Guess you really don't have to know the game to be an admin here.
You set the gas storage on fire with a lit welder, it wasn't even in the lab, you straight up opened the tanks in storage and tossed a welder. If you're gonna complain about something at least tell the truth man.
Necroing because fuck it.
Yeah, I am mad about that and, I'm still mad because he thought I was lying to him, but really I had no idea what I was doing at the time, and I was trying to tell him what was going on. But no he thought I was trying to dodge his ass.

https://i.imgur.com/tC0cKVw.png
It has been over a year since your original complaint that didn't even include all the information requested in the stickied 'how to' thread. You did something dumb and caught a dayban for it that every other human involved had completely forgotten. Even if I assume that your telling is one hundred percent accurate, this is still too much annoyance over something 14 months old. I would very strongly encourage you to move on with your life.