Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Using feathers to tickle others
Earlier today, I found a feather of a bird, and on help intent, when I used it on someone else, it hit them with it. Using a feather on someone should ideally tickle them, at least in help intent. And with tickling, I feel like there should be a fairly high (60%) chance for the person to drop what they are holding and a smaller chance for them to drop to the ground, in both instances as reactions to being tickled, the second being a larger reaction than the first. Not sure why this isnt a thing, lets make it real.

Just found a thread with the same idea so I will post it here:
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...ght=tickle
(04-27-2019, 03:28 PM)MagicStudiosGuy Wrote: Not sure why this isnt a thing, lets make it real.
I'm all for the feather meta
;Help, clown handcuffed me to a chair, took of my shoes and is tickling me to death

yes please
Shouldn't do anything if they are wearing an outer suit item, because you can't reach anywhere sensitive.
(04-29-2019, 03:37 PM)Berrik Wrote: Shouldn't do anything if they are wearing an outer suit item, because you can't reach anywhere sensitive.

Though if they arent wearing a full helmet, there could be a chance that the feather falls into the suit and occasionally tickles them.
I hope this becomes a feature so that when I turn myself into a bird with feather fluid, I can use my own feathers to tickle you