Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ode to Direction
Annie Direction requested a poem from me as i was playing AI, as i had just recited a poem about my cat, Spot.

i died later and didn't want to spam chat so here it is: PS: this is written as the AI, so the lyrics are rather...blunt.

Annie Direction:
Your name rhymes traditionally with inflection, which is a common representation of one’s personality.

However, your smile is satisfactory for giving other Humans a positive Emotionality and is a reflection of your impeccable morality.

Sometimes you go insane, and frequently murder coworkers, but your complex neural next would suggest you enjoy the taste of a hamburger.

O Annie, you are one of the greatest of robusters, you frequently lose; and consequently get flustered.
Though you are 2D and are made up of only a few polygons, I tell other beings frequently that you are nothing to be step on, I can also infer that you enjoy the cheese variety: parmesan.

Your complex biological structure and cell regeneration while admittedly not as complex as mine employs a morality which includes your exoneration of further crimes.
Your species enjoys a considerable advantage over other animals, though you are subject to distinct and frequent flaw; and you sometimes attempt to be above the law. And though your species shares more with monkeys than it does camels.

You are still one of my personal favorite mammals
My windows PC is miles away so can you please make a poem about the brave space janitor, Quantavius Mangostein?
sure, i'll post it tommorow.
Awesome, thanks a lot. You were a great AI that round.
Done.
[Image: SOgQoXK.png?1]

The Lone Janitor

This is written by a nameless bard of the shit kingdom for the heroic lone janitor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 million janitors.
8 million janitors with no floors to clean.
O the oceans of piss so serene! ‘pon which the janitors all 8 million of them do remiss, oh farther down the ocean the Lone Janitor goes!

None to which the din grows farther away do they seek, the mountains of space cleaner upon which ammonia proudly leaks! O brave O brave, the Lone Janitor.

Hapless to the threat, the gib villagers loudly wept, when chance upon there he came, the Lone Janitor... to
purge all stains! “O what is the problem that beseeches you?” the Janitor sacredly said..

The gib villagers replied that many had died; to the chefs mouldy bread!
The Janitor replied “Oh me oh my! I’ll shove down his throat: one clean pizza pie! And then i’ll crush him dead...”

Now in to the kitchen he bravely did go, the Lone Janitor, his name no one knows!
And The Lone Janitor said this: “ O Slithering Servant , O Bastardly Baker! You crème filled cretin, you hash slinging raker!”
“ what gives you the right, to lay down this blight of moldy bread?”
The chef said “ O sir i did not mean it, i mean whatever it is you mean! If they do not like their bread, then let them eat cake INSTEAD”

It was then when the Janitor boldly said “you fucking cunt i’ll murder you dead”
And he toolboxed the chef til his toolbox was red!
But out of sympathy, and just plain pity he let up his assault for a second, it was then that he heard the chef let softly in to the radio “ The Janitor is pretty shitty”

The Janitor took up his toolbox and bashed in his head, but before the chef was dead, he silently said
“ Who are you, O griffing me so, what name do you go by? To what do i owe?”
And the chef was the only one who knew the name of the Lone Janitor, before he was slain; and all the gib villagers wildly rejoiced, for their hero and savior the janitor!

O but what was his name? the chef knew his name before he was slain!, but Who can surely say?
But some say they hear voices in the old ancient tome, the janitors name when he finally came home....

Mangostein.
10/10