Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor DWAINE is super buggy right now
1. Argument fields don't work (I've posted a thing about this already) so the premade buddy scripts aren't working properly and we cant use the $arg0 formatted script things
2. Some artlab machines will periodically show up as UNKNOWN
3. Sending an apc packet to an apc in order to modify it's fields will instantly revert itself upon receiving the packet (not sure if this is a bug or just me being stupid though, but i can tell the packet goes through before the apc reverts as lights are burning out when modifying the light field).
1. This is being looked into, check for updates here: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=11965
2. Was this after a power-shortage? After a blackout, it is a known problem that the mainframe and datatape real are reset, and so artlab information is lost. If you use 'gptio info <Device Address>' to restore it.
3. I don't know very much about apc packets. Can you post the steps to reproduce this bug?
If the APC recognized your packet, it should send back an ack term message. Do you see that in the sniffer? If not, it could be an issue with the packet itself