Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEALTH UPDATE BUGS
Convair880 Wrote:I filled one of the empty medical patches with epinephrine, but it turned into an inaprovaline patch. The same happened with salbutamol/dexalin and painkiller/salicylic acid - there might be other instances which need an update too.

Yeah, I haven't updated the IDs yet and apparently med patches grab the id instead of the name.
Easy fix, but I should get around to swapping all the ID references throughout the codebase to the new ones. I left them as-is for the moment so other coders would know what the new chems are replacing.
[Image: 3voqS.png]

Lost both arms, am passed out in crit, but my arms hurt?

Intentional phantom limb pain bit or bug of the new med stuff?
Let's call it phantom limb.
I think there's something wrong with the suffocation damage that one takes in critical.

Earlier I was getting some doctors to amputate my limbs. I had 1 arm and 1 leg left, when I went into critical. The doctors fumbled for a bit and I dropped into the state of critical where the red O2 alert comes up. Then, they brought me back out of critical and I was still suffering slow, constant damage from the lack of O2. I was loaded up on healing chemicals, but my health would rock back and forth between yellow and orange. It stayed like this at least for a good five minutes. I walked around for a bit and it eventually went away.
You were suffering from shock, it causes oxygen deprivation.
I spent about 5 minutes treating a player who was in shock after getting shot by a laser gun. I swore I gave him what ended up being 70 units of saline, about 50 of which was applied through a hypospray and 20 with a syringe. He stayed at stage 1 of shock, but did not get any better despite being safely out of crit. He had Sulbotomal and eventually even had Epinephrine and Atropine just so I could cover literally all my bases to save him, but he was still dying. Since I had no burn packs to actually get rid of the burn damage, I could not defeat the ailment simply by making him too healthy to have the blasted ailment as I normally would. He got tired and simply succumbed after going into critical for the umpteenth time.

In the code I saw how diseases literally disappear granted a probability of like, 5% every tick. Considering this was a fairly long time with saline in his body, something else must of screwed up.
you can now perform cpr on yourself, huh
Nautilus: the cryo cells handle burn damage very, very well. Try those next time?
I'm not sure of why shock didn't go away, unless the RNG really, really, really hated your patient. I'll see if I can figure out what happened.
I had the same line of thought, though I found out the cells were busted from a previous explosion in genetics. RIP patient.
Ah, welp. Apparently there is no cap on the losebreath var, so it can get up into the 1000+ range and then it takes forever for any of the healing meds to bring it back down.