Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEALTH UPDATE BUGS
Report 'em here. I expect some stuff will be broken or unbalanced by the change. If it turns out to be more broken than and nobody's having fun with it, it can be reverted. Or whatever.

I'll probably be busy tidying some stuff up for the next couple days.
Known issues currently:

Succumb isn't instantly killing anymore, that should be an easy fix.
Strange reagent is probably broken.
The sleeping pods and the cloning pod probably need to be updated to not constantly inject hellish amounts of epinephrine.
Despite what you said, whacking people with a C-saber takes so fucking long to actually cause them to die it's scary. Normally I'd leave people there but you never know when someone is going to hop up and try and limp away. I hit someone 6-7 times and he still got up and tried to run.
Was he on a shitload of stimulants or healing meds?
Cogwerks Wrote:Was he on a shitload of stimulants or healing meds?

Don't think so, it was a chaplain.
People can take 3 lasers and still get up and attack you. Way dumb. This was also coupled with plenty of baton beating.
That should be improved now.
I am not sure if its intended but I was able to spacewalk for about 10 seconds with no damage at all as long as I wore internals. Without them the 02 damage kills you in roughly 30 seconds.
(On space tiles not exposed ones)
I didn't actually change anything that should have been related to space turfs dealing burn damage, or how damage is applied... I'll check that out though.
Microbomb implants are not exploding on death (at least they weren't yesterday, anyway)
Nubcake Wrote:Microbomb implants are not exploding on death (at least they weren't yesterday, anyway)
They have worked just fine for me, how did the person with it die?
I'm not sure if this is a bug for the med med stuff, but I was blown up, my left arm gone, and cloned. When I came back, naked, I had a left arm, and no right arm. I thought, "Okay, I'll just suit up and take this to someone."

Well, neither of my arms could hold or interact with anything. Except my left arm could pull things.

Maybe this is a cloner bug? idk
Sounds more like a genetics bug.
I filled one of the empty medical patches with epinephrine, but it turned into an inaprovaline patch. The same happened with salbutamol/dexalin and painkiller/salicylic acid - there might be other instances which need an update too.
I noticed that as well, with Phlogiston turning to Napalm by name despite napalm being an actual thing.