Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Royale gamemode
so i thought of this after playing a gang round

it would play like gang except for that the gangs are operatives, changelings, wizards, vampires, predators, etcetera

and then they all fight to see which antagonist reigns supreme
I don't like the sound of this as its just gonna be a clusterfuck of lag and complaining. On top of that it will just end up with everyone suffocating in the debris of the station.
Battle Royale ( A.K.A admin fucks around)
Isn't this just mixed mode with nuke ops?
So what, a group of antagonists against another group of antagonists, etc?
The changlings would eventually betray for DNA, if not outright at the start of the round.
Vampires would actually work pretty well in a team, as would the wizards.
Your average traitor would get fucked over royally by all of the other antagonists due to not having secret on his side.
Your predator would get totally fucked by vampires due to their vampiric vision. Werewolf? He'd probably get eaten by a changling.
Nuke Op would do pretty ok, he'd handle vampires and wizards well enough if he chose to bomb the place to bits, but then he'd also get fucked by a changling who can resist space.

Don't get me wrong, I actually like this idea, but there's alot of problems arising I can think of already.
This is Terrible
I personally think this idea is pretty garbage... Sorry, but the fun of being a traitor or a changeling or vampire or whatever is that the odds are stacked against you, and you have to complete your objectives in whatever way you see fit. Its rare to see a changer go into horrorform and scream "Come at me bro!" over the intercom and then give his position away. What you're describing is a massive clusterfuck where stealth is completely impossible. Its like that "everyone's a Jedi" map from Starwars Battlefront 2 that nobody likes...
The odd admin shennanigans round where this happens is more than enough.