Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ability to wet mops/sponges in cleanbots
So, today i was rapidly cleaning gang tags, and a nearest sink was real far. I've clicked a cleanbot and found a scary thing - my sponge was still dry.

Cleanbots are basically  buckets with a brush and an AI, right?
[Image: 2019-04-21_17-30-34.png?width=120&height=107]
How about something like this: Floorbots sometimes have to reach a sink to refill themselves, once they run out of water again, they repeat the refill procedure.

So! Imagine floorbots are now carrying water. The bot is slow as heck, and your department is full of blood and you are sick of it. You somehow aquire a loofa, clean up a bit, and run out of water, oh no! You are too lazy to walk back to the sink, and you poke your sponge into the slow floorbot and it gets refilled!

This also gives a great opportunity for mean individuals to carefully murder the station by inserting nasty chems into them.

What do you think?
Write more ideas in replies.
I know that I tend to "like" almost every suggestion but this is a really cool idea that shouldn't take "too" much work to pull off
Only good.

Implement plz
Nah I don't think robots should have limited resources. There arn't also that many sinks around the station in the first place.
"Janitor to Medbay, roboticists left a huge mess again"

Fabricate multiple Clean bots
Fill them with 50/50 mix of phlog and thermite

"Can't get any cleaner then that"
(04-21-2019, 10:23 AM)Berrik Wrote: limited resources.

Shit i missed that.

1 not good.

Rest is good.
Give them a follow command so they are just mop buckets that follow you
A little remote control that lets you putter them around manually. AI too.
AI should be able to directly and indirectly control all bots