Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let the detective say "cig" to get a cigarette from his DetGadget hat
It's just a lot more hard-boiled, y'know?
only if we can plant trick cigarettes in the detective's hat so they blow their head off later
(04-21-2019, 12:26 AM)Schwicky_Schwag Wrote: only if we can plant trick cigarettes in the detective's hat so they blow their head off later

see, the detective can already shove cigarettes into their gadget hat, they just have to say "Activation Phrase cigarette" instead of "Activation Phrase cig", which again, would be much more hard-boiled.

(though idk if you can shove trick cigarettes in there, if that isn't a thing it needs to be a thing)
Pretty sure it can be done already, no? I thought trick Cigs were regular cigs with a special ingredient, so if you just click them on the hat it should go in?
I could probably tweak the hat to accept shortened versions of names. So it would work with GO GO GADGET CIG or GO GO GADGET WELD
(04-22-2019, 10:26 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: I could probably tweak the hat to accept shortened versions of names. So it would work with GO GO GADGET CIG or GO GO GADGET WELD

hell yeah!!!
If you mess with hat code, maybe tweak how it retrieves things

Last I checked, it only checks for the contents of a retrieval phrase. So if your activation phrase was "hat cigarette" it would get tripped on "what cigarette"