Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Booklet ideas
Photo 
So today i was playing, and i figured out that you can't staple pictures to booklets via stapler, and that's terrible news.
IMO, adding pictures to booklets would make a great addition to book-writing, crime reports and etc.

Speaking of booklets, i think you should be allowed to use leather on a booklet to give it a cover, making it a proper book.

What do you think?

Write your own ideas in replies.
You know what as insignificant as this idea sounds i can imagine using it on RP1 at least when playing detective or a sec off watching the security cameras to take a picture of a crime in progress and using it as part of a Crime Profile for those few cases there's an actual questioning or a trial happening.

Could help role playing with lawyers even if this doesn't actually give anything new to do for the lawyers themselves.

Though i think the pictures should be bigger in scale when viewing them within something like this.
Maybe we could make it a feature for pictures in general to be able to view a larger scale version of them by examining them much like reading something opens a separate window.
We need more booklets used in game. A lot of guides are just giant blocks of single page text
(04-19-2019, 06:27 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: We need more booklets used in game. A lot of guides are just giant blocks of single page text

Amen, especially for To Serve Man. The single page makes finding recipes for ingredients quite difficult, particularly in absence of an in-game Ctrl-F.
An actual cookbook