Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Instead of flipping off chairs, sec officers should instead dropkick people
Same general effect as chairflipping, but with different messages and hitting a random body part. 

Kiki Kollana delivers a thunderous dropkick to Syndicate Operative #3's chest!

other possible adjectives: rude/powerful/excellent/shabby/beefy, I'm sure y'all have a huge list you could stick in somewhere

Comedy option: make HoS dropkicks have a chance to delimb
10/10
Im all for dropkicks.
I think the delimbing would make more people attempt to be HoS.

Whether this is good or bad, I can't say.
Realistically a dropkick isn't something i'd use as an officer (especially if i'm a HoS, I normally try to keep my targets with all 4 limbs if I can)
I was thinking special moves like dropkicks could be worked into the exercise machines so it's not just Sec Officers that can do it, also tying in with the food buff system.

Basically, exercising gives you a buff on top of the stamina increase that appears in the top corner for 3 mins. Consecutive exercising just stacks this buff, exactly the same as food. The buff enables you to some combat such as a dropkick until it wears out.
I just want to drop kick people as HoS. Make it stun people that get dropkicked as much as a baton stun. Also yeah I agree with Sundance that delimbing would just make arresting people that much harder considering handcuffs don't work if someone has one hand.
The delimbing is a joke, the mental image of someone being drop kicked so hard their limb gets blown off amused me.
Maybe they lose whatever was in their hand
Macho man should DEFINITELY be able to drop kick peoples limbs off though. Also wrestling belts.
Dropkicking butts off is better. Can you imagine the terror a HOS would wreak on serial farters once they cannot emit noise?
(04-18-2019, 04:44 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Macho man should DEFINITELY be able to drop kick peoples limbs off though. Also wrestling belts.

On that note, those things should provide the same general immunity to i.e. chairflipping that being sec does now.