Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huk Huk Huk
Admin name: Huk Huk Huk

Server: G4

Date/Time: 10/15 6:50

Synopsis: I was metagaming with a friend of mine*. He was a traitor, so I had him mindslave me and I dragged him to QM to buy some lasers before shooting up the station. We never did anything that would've required us to be metagaming, but the lack of chatter tipped off Huk. Once he got the scent he was like a fucking tiger shark, and came at us hard. After ten minutes in the prison zone vehemently denying it, he bluffed "Admit it now or the ban will never be lifted." We finally caved. The ban was something like "never ever ever unban!"

*-If people were honest, 90% of unban appeals would begin with this sentence.

Extra Information: I have concluded that Huk Huk Huk is too good at his fucking job. That interrogation! It was flawless. Why the hell isn't this guy a server wizard yet? There are plenty of talentless pricks up in the ranks. Sure, most of them are probably coders, but this guy is a fucking genius. His constant watchful eye has been the only thing between this server and total constant greifage. In conclusion Huk Huk Huk, he's the only admin I can't bring myself to hate. Oh and Popecrunch is cool too, but i never see him anymore.

In conclusion, this is a complaint not about Huk, but about whoever is in charge of promoting the admins because they have missed this hidden gem time and time again.

Oh yeah, and a shout out to my old buddy Roscoe Kaur. May you gloves be bloody and your gaming be meta!
I dont know what the fuck this bullshit is, never post again.