Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stable Mutagen. It isn't working.
Today, I was playing a shift on Goon #1 when I thought, 'Hey, you know what would be fun? Playing around with some of that stable mutagen I like so much, like I have a thousand times before!'. Now, imagine my surprise when, after prepping it with pure blood, stable mutagen, and the proper ratio (1 part blood, 2 parts mutagen), it just... didn't work.

No partial transformation, nothing. I checked to see if the donor DNA was from a player with an antagonist role that would have a blood impurity I wouldn't know about or other problem of the sort that might cause the transformation to be a dud, and found that simply was not the case. This leads me to the conclusion that the mutagen itself was at fault.

I haven't tested this throughout multiple shifts, but I do want to give a heads up that there is, at least sometimes, a bug with stable mutagen that causes it to lose total functionality for no apparent reason. Also, it's worth noting that 'Rookie' notified me that there had been several other instances of this problem recently.

Until this is fixed, I recommend working around stable mutagen entirely so as not to infringe upon previously laid plans revolving around or incorporating it. Thanks.
fixed
(probably)