Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criminal Possession Crate
We need a criminal possessions crate. This is to set a place to keep ID cards, clothes, backpacks, etc. The prisoner's possessions would be held until their time has been served. This is to control prison escapes.

An example on how this can be executed would something like this: Having a possessions bag for a prisoner, placing their belongings in that bag, then putting that bag in a holding crate. That prisoner would then be dressed in their appropriate prison attire.
This already exists. Look in the solitary cells.
This exists. They are called lockers. Sec usually has at least 2 prisoner uniform lockers that you could use. Or you could use crated as well.
Nobody really strips and changes criminals when jailing them even though it only takes like a minute. And returning the prisoner's items to him after they are released. If there was a way to automate the process then I would be interested in trying it out, but it was suggested before and recieved a generally negative response.
Check the lockers security never unlocks yet somehow manages to open. Depending on the map, they're usually in the brig itself and solitary confinements or where criminals get released when their timer reaches 0, depending on how secure the second area is for keeping things.
(04-14-2019, 02:39 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: This exists. They are called lockers. Sec usually has at least 2 prisoner uniform lockers that you could use. Or you could use crated as well.
Nobody really strips and changes criminals when jailing them even though it only takes like a minute. And returning the prisoner's items to him after they are released. If there was a way to automate the process then I would be interested in trying it out, but it was suggested before and recieved a generally negative response.

That's the idea, it's to create a more immerse sense of the booking process for jailing people.
What if we could replace the lockers with something like disposal chutes. Toss people's items in, the lock it closed. When the prisoner's time is up, they can both retrieve their items and use the chute to eject themselves from their cell
(04-14-2019, 02:39 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: This exists. They are called lockers. Sec usually has at least 2 prisoner uniform lockers that you could use. Or you could use crated as well.

I don't care to strip people because that would mean if they have a derringer hidden I would find it. I would rather just look through their pockets and backpack and belt if they got it and then book em and give them their stuff back if I don't find anything bad.