Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fermids can attack you while you're in a pod
Heading to a pod, come across a man eater, start getting chased. Make it to the pod, get knocked down yet still get into the pod, thought I'd be safe.
Since I was in a pod, I thought it lost sight of me in a way, so I stayed still. I was technically stunned/floored in the pod anyway.

I'm not sure how this is supposed to go down, no message saying I was being devoured, so yeah.
If you were knocked down, you shouldn't have been able to get in the pod. That's the real bug here.
All mobs are shite an can hit you while you're inside things, it's been a known glitch for EVER. The pod thing is the real bug that should be fixed because IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING
being the genius miner that i am, i decided to raid the fermid asteroid for gems and gear while using a pod. it worked out pretty well since the fermids weren't attacking me when i was at least a tile away, but when i stood near one to get a laser drill, they all suddenly clicked their mandibles. this was when i realized it was time to go, so i hopped in my pod and started heading towards my exit path.

even though i wasn't getting attack messages, i saw my health going down, and i started getting tingly/was drooling, like what happens when a fermid bites you. i was also going unconcious constantly

basically: small ants can bite people inside of a giant armored pod
All critters can attack you while you're inside things, be it a locker or inside dispoals.

Luv u byond Dings
pretty sure sleeping makes npc's avoid you.

unless that was fixed.
Klayboxx Wrote:Luv u byond Dings
don't blame byond for what the coders done did
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Luv u byond Dings
don't blame byond for what the coders done did

luv u coders Dings
I can understand that critters would attack you while in vehicles, and I can understand that a zamboni and a pod are probably the same in the code. But doesn't being attacked while in a pod by an ant seem a little silly?
you can't outrun a radio