Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gannets' Goonstation Sticker Store!
Photo 
Hello!
As an extension of "Pay Gannets To Draw You A SS13 Thing" I have now designed a series of Goonstation themed stickers you can purchase and stick on things, whoah!
They're printed on glossy coated vinyl at around 3 inches in size.

Please consider visiting gannets.bigcartel.com and picking some up!
Example images below:

[Image: k6gF5qB.png] [Image: qkFc0lM.png] [Image: vfgZkYZ.png]

If you have any ideas, suggestions or recommendations for future stickers you'd like to see me make, lemme know.
Neat!
As a huge fan of stickers, I am so glad you made these. That Robuddy looks so dang adorable.
Yeeees
Perhaps a sticker of ol' Harner or Beepsky.
I'd take one of Dr. Acula or the Nanotrasen logo maybe. But I don't want you to know where I live.
the goon logo is getting slapped on my laptop soon; if the oshan bee comes at any point i'll be snapping that up too.
if i wasnt dirt broke id buy at least 1 of each, these are very neat
I'm getting dosh soon, some will certainly be spent on these
+1 for the Dr. Acula sticker, gotta rep the best critter!

These are super neat, I can't wait to get my hands on a few.
hey look, i made a poll for you to vote for stickers to make. i recall gannets saying that if 20 people would buy a sticker design, they'll make it. make sure to only vote for the sticker designs that you'll buy.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17965920/
What is an "His Grace"
(05-11-2019, 02:36 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: What is an "His Grace"

Old traitor item, also known as an "artistic toolbox". Turned people that examined it into antags that had to feed people to the toolbox, or it would eat them instead.
Oh I remember hearing about that, didn't know what it was called though (Kinda assumed it'd just be called the lunch box)

Edit: Just looked through the wiki for the sprite and WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME TC WERE CHANGED?!?!?!
I have bought several of the bees and I can confirm the quality is beetacular.

[Image: IMG-20190502-WA0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20190424_115401.jpg]
This is my front door please do come knocking