Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
change syndicate pipebombs back
Star 
These new ones completely suck. I threw three into a small crowd and got zero kills and one single one-tile hullbreach. I would have been better off buying two revolvers and an extra microbomb instead. Or, you know, a macrobomb. The two microbombs I had injected did more damage and and actually dented the hull, and were cheaper to boot. Hell, the blood I spread everywhere from stabbing myself with a glass shard was more than the multiple people caught around the pipe bombs let out and caused more inconvenience. 

If you're not going to change them back then make them cost 2 TC or something.

syndicate pipebomb more like discount dans pipebomb  Argh!
i like changing them back but upping the price
The re-balancing was done for a reason, and i think you did a very good job of explaining why.

New pipebombs are good.
Make the mini-Syndicates fire microbomb implants instead of revolver shots
(04-12-2019, 10:02 AM)Zamujasa Wrote: Make the mini-Syndicates fire microbomb implants instead of revolver shots

oh my god yes you're a fucking GENIUS
(04-12-2019, 10:02 AM)Zamujasa Wrote: Make the mini-Syndicates fire microbomb implants instead of revolver shots

(04-12-2019, 10:17 AM)aft2001 Wrote:

Why not just have the minisyndie fire miniRPG rounds instead?
(04-12-2019, 10:55 AM)KikiMofo Wrote:

(04-12-2019, 10:17 AM)aft2001 Wrote:

Why not just have the minisyndie fire miniRPG rounds instead?

So 40mm shells? Dont know how much damage the RPG vs 40mm shells do though.