Poll: Who is better? Dr. Acula or Morty
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dr. Acula
5.61%
11 5.61%
Morty
0.51%
1 0.51%
Surprise Owl
39.29%
77 39.29%
Suprise Suprise Bee
54.59%
107 54.59%
Total 196 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is better? Dr. Acula or Morty
Heh. I think that's that.
(04-07-2019, 08:27 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: No no no. That's all these jerks editing my post. First it was flourish cheating to give Morty 40,000 votes. Then someone else gave Dr. Acula like 600,000. Well intentionee I'm sure. But we'll never get a definitive answer with all this cheating going on.

Figures Flourish would resort to cheating and tricks. It's because she's scared to learn the truth. That Dr. Acula is just much better.

You yourself know very well who's edited the poll. If anything, you're the one scared to learn the truth. Are you really going to continue to slander me, just because you're so insecure about Dr. Acula's mediocrity? gon get shot watch out Dr. Acula
Boys, Girls, I think we should put this silly thing behind us.

I think we all know who truly deserves to win this.

[Image: 142px-Beezza.png]
Oh yeah, true
(04-07-2019, 05:08 PM)Technature Wrote: Boys, Girls, I think we should put this silly thing behind us.

I think we all know who truly deserves to win this.

[Image: 142px-Beezza.png]

(04-07-2019, 05:52 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Oh yeah, true

I agree. It's me. I should win this poll.
Thank you both for the nomination.
the living good gold sun is better than both of them
(04-07-2019, 05:01 PM)Flourish Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 08:27 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: No no no. That's all these jerks editing my post. First it was flourish cheating to give Morty 40,000 votes. Then someone else gave Dr. Acula like 600,000. Well intentionee I'm sure. But we'll never get a definitive answer with all this cheating going on.

Figures Flourish would resort to cheating and tricks. It's because she's scared to learn the truth. That Dr. Acula is just much better.

You yourself know very well who's edited the poll. If anything, you're the one scared to learn the truth. Are you really going to continue to slander me, just because you're so insecure about Dr. Acula's mediocrity? gon get shot watch out Dr. Acula

Okay, for one thing. I don't know who's edited the poll. I did try to find out, but gave up after pressing a few buttons and getting nowhere. Who looks stupid now? You do!

Next I'm not scared to learn the truth. Especially since I already have learned the truth. Which is that Dr. Acula is more well liked than Morty. Here's the proof:
[Image: QxAvdKq.png]
(04-07-2019, 09:58 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Next I'm not scared to learn the truth. Especially since I already have learned the truth. Which is that Dr. Acula is more well liked than Morty. Here's the proof:

That was.. objectionable!

This poll only serves to show the truth of which are liked more among forum users who view general discussions and care enough to vote! It cannot be used as an accurate gauge of favorability within the entire community! Additionally, your profile image being dr. acula further corrupts the results by potentially creating a recency bias, both due to prominence in this thread and general forum presence!
k but i voted for morty cause of the acula photo and thats it
dr acula sucks and morty is cool heres why
1) dr acula can be killed easily, morty will regenerate from almost any attack
2: dr acula and morty both take up space, but morty will kindly play dead and let you pass if you just yell at him, dr acula is mean and will continue to hog space in medbay
3. unlike the superior critter morty, dr acula does not have legs and is very football-shaped, which means he can easily be punted which is funny 
#4 that last one wasnt really bad but morty cant be punted because he is cool and immortal
[5] how can you say no to this

Counterpoint.

Dr.Acula never stood in front of one of the morgue storages when I was done hiding in it and REFUSED TO MOVE FOR 4 GOD DAMN MINUTES!

He didn't even move on his own, it took someone pushing him out of the way for me to actually leave my false tomb.
(04-09-2019, 11:30 AM)Technature Wrote: Counterpoint.

Dr.Acula never stood in front of one of the morgue storages when I was done hiding in it and REFUSED TO MOVE FOR 4 GOD DAMN MINUTES!

He didn't even move on his own, it took someone pushing him out of the way for me to actually leave my false tomb.

im changing my vote morty is #1 you big nerd
I vote bee because they buzz.