Poll: Who is better? Dr. Acula or Morty
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dr. Acula
5.61%
11 5.61%
Morty
0.51%
1 0.51%
Surprise Owl
39.29%
77 39.29%
Suprise Suprise Bee
54.59%
107 54.59%
Total 196 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is better? Dr. Acula or Morty
Make your choice, now and forever.
Morty
Uh...I'm pretty sure we don't have a playerbase of...uh...

40 Thousand...
(04-06-2019, 07:34 PM)Technature Wrote: Uh...I'm pretty sure we don't have a playerbase of...uh...

40 Thousand...

I should have expected those lies and cheats from flourish. AND I DID! View who chose what for the truth.
Shameless shamingliness
(04-06-2019, 07:36 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: I should have expected those lies and cheats from flourish. AND I DID! View who chose what for the truth.

If you're gonna talk about lies and cheats, talk about how Dr. Acula lied and cheated into space medical school!

And did you all ever wonder why HeadSurgeon sometimes spawns as a box instead of a bot? Isn't it suspicious? The MD's pal, magically reduced to cardboard... Who else could be behind such nefarious doings other than the spiteful and unloved Dr. Acula?!
I voted 50 billion times for Morty
I would vote for Dr. Acula (did you know 20% of mammals are bats?) but I sense a bias with Kyle so I rescind my vote.
this is rigged. the voting is corrupted, down with kyle and/or flourish
Quote:69697402 vote(s)

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(04-07-2019, 04:27 AM)Sundance Wrote: I would vote for Dr. Acula (did you know 20% of mammals are bats?) but I sense a bias with Kyle so I rescind my vote.

No no no. That's all these jerks editing my post. First it was flourish cheating to give Morty 40,000 votes. Then someone else gave Dr. Acula like 600,000. Well intentionee I'm sure. But we'll never get a definitive answer with all this cheating going on.

Figures Flourish would resort to cheating and tricks. It's because she's scared to learn the truth. That Dr. Acula is just much better.
I abstain from the vote till the third party candidate of Heisenbee is added to the polls.
Everyone knows Albert is the best critter on the station
(04-07-2019, 08:27 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: But we'll never get a definitive answer with all this cheating going on.

But the show results button...

okay now this is just getting silly.
WOOOOOOOONK