Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloner & enzymes
If the cloner runs outta human goop to make you out of, it stops cloning you. However it doesn't eject you or kill you; you're just stuck there, given the choice to either suicide or wait 40 minutes for a passerby to stuff whatever it.
i forgot to actually put a suggestion:

make it so that you just get chucked out if it runs out, so you're not stuck waiting for ages.
How about an alert message to the geneticist's PDA when it drops under 15% or so as well.
I think I broke the cloner somewhat when I added some effects to epinephrine (formerly inaprovaline.)
It was injecting absolutely ludicrous amounts of it into people inside the pod, causing toxic overdoses that would wreck the cloning cycle.

Hopefully this is fixed now.
Can you re-add the access to genetics IDs that lets them take a clone out of the pod early? Sometimes the biomass levels screw up and we're left with a dude stuck in the pod, so it'd be nice to have the option of removing early clones.

Also, it gives traitor geneticists an option for dealing with clones you don't want alive when people barge in and operate the cloner themself, then leave without saying a word. [Image: S3OZ6uw.gif]
Cogwerks Wrote:I think I broke the cloner somewhat when I added some effects to epinephrine (formerly inaprovaline.)
It was injecting absolutely ludicrous amounts of it into people inside the pod, causing toxic overdoses that would wreck the cloning cycle.

Hopefully this is fixed now.

Oh thank god. This should fix the tricord overdose from popping an anti-toxins pill after being spit out of the cloner.
Oh, it'll still make you pop out as a horrible vomiting mess, which I find hilarious, but antitox and epinephrine don't make tricord anymore and I turned off the tox damage from epi overload for the moment.
I suppose the cloner could do synthflesh injection instead.