Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some mediborg suggestions
Does the mediborg really have to refill its epinephrine and charcoal tank by hand? I think the charger should refill them although slowly.
Why not merge the medical borg with the chemistery? Chemistery is just 'kinda useless'.
Also, one last note, wouldnt it be cool to alows the hyposprays of mediborgs (and the regular ones too, if they do this) to inject 'harmful' chems? I mean at least capulettum and ether would be nice.
Forgot to mention, the mediborg should have something for holding organs and arms.
Whenever I wanted to do chemistry as a borg, I did it with a medborg. Three big beakers, a chemdispenser ui that worked with the keyboard and have precise amounts, immunity to fire... and what does the chemborg get? I dunno, I never played it! Cus medborg is just that good.

Its so good that one time I was mixing pyrochems to burn down ChimpSec and I turned into a fire elemental. Hardcore.
The interesting thing about your beakers being regular beakers that can run out and have to be refilled manually unlike most other stations' is that you can refill them with anything you want.

You can boost your epinephrine's effectiveness by pouring some additional oxy/crit treating things there such as perfluorodecalin or salbutamol and so on, or if your laws are altered and you have something entirely different in mind you can completely drop the medicine and fill it with poisons and other terrible things instead.

The current system gives you freedom in experimenting with your beakers' medicines, if not interested in it, finding a reserve beaker or dispensing bottles from the med dispensers and click-dragging them to the respective beakers will replenish them fairly quickly as well.
(09-19-2019, 08:39 AM)constatinus Wrote: Also, one last note, wouldnt it be cool to alows the hyposprays of mediborgs (and the regular ones too, if they do this) to inject 'harmful' chems? I mean at least capulettum and ether would be nice.
This could actually work in a certain condition by emagging an active mediborg (the module gets emagged within the borg too,which would prevent borgs from switching modules to benefit from the emag)
This would make hyposprays inside their inventory get emagged and they could do whatever crazy things they want to with them.

Overall I think there should be something to make the chemborg and mediborg be different,the only advantage the chemborg has over the mediborg is the mini chemmaster,the chemborg could maybe get an igniter to balance it out and have some use against a mediborg,being able to heat beakers with an igniter opens up many more chems for the borg and mostly for smoking fun/healthy chems or when rogue,smoking bad chems.