Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tone down syndie pipebombs a little
Currently, a great many rounds play out in the exact same way:

- one minute in, a traitor drops a syndie pipebomb in the bar

- four other traitors immediately go 'fuck it' and spend all their TCs on syndie pipebombs

- the station is torn apart in an orgy of explosions. The shuttle is called 20-25 minutes in.

- the escaping crowd is torn apart by syndie pipebombs

I get that having a powerful explosive available without having to resort to toxin/chem nerdery is good, I just don't think they're balanced cost/power-wise for the sheer number of traitors we have right now.
Limited stock on certain traitor items
The pipebombs are fine. They are just in fashion right now. This usually happens in waves like a fad. People see a fun traitor item and constantly use it till they get bored.
I like bombs, I think they’re just popular because they’re simple to use. Plus the explosions arent that hard to fix if you have an engineer.
I say we TONE THEM UP
Mabye add some floor tiles to the emergency storages around the station?
Or just add more metal sheets in general around the station.
The quartermaster can order both metal sheets and floorbots.
You can also crowbar up good floor tiles (that aren't damaged) and place them over space tiles.
Floorbots are essentially worthless at the moment, though that's kind of another topic.
(03-31-2019, 07:35 AM)Berrik Wrote: Floorbots are essentially worthless at the moment, though that's kind of another topic.

Floor bots are actually perfectly fine, its just they're never actually stuffed with enough material when they spawn, if someone were to fill one up and let it do it's thing it'd have the floors fixed quite shortly. Leaving the walls to the crew to fix.