Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make Syndicate Hat resist acid.
Rainbow 
What kind of big, bad, evil red hat gets melted by puny little acid? It's a commitment! You can't commit if you just melt it off like a wuss. That's why it sticks to you; so you proudly wear the mark of the Syndicate, no matter the time, no matter the place, no matter the inconvenience.
Acid resistance would make a really good trait for clothing, actually. Sec could get acid resistant faceshields and boots, or the Research could get acid resistant coats and hoods
A changeling melted my hat off last night. I was very sad.
Isn’t the point of the hat that it’s useless?
On one hand i want to say "why are you gettin ganked by some chemnerd with acid" - on the other hand, that hat isn't supposed to go away. Once you have it on, you should rightly be murdered for it, and to the victor goes the hat. And the cycle continues.
Yeah the hat is like His Grace. You should feel COMPULSION to get that hat. Not forced game compulsion but YOUR OWN RAGING HAT LUST FORCES YOU TO GET THE HAT because its a fucking rad hat.
Oh come on, you people are becoming worse than the TF2 weirdos.  I mean, how good could that hat possibly
[Image: SyndicateHat.png]

I WANT IT!  I DEMAND YOU GIVE IT TO ME NOW!  IT MUST BE UNDER MY PROTECTION!
I want to be able to add the HoS beret on top of the syndicate hat as a hat sandwich
what if you could.... stack them
nobody (to my knowledge) has skeleton stacked them yet, and I dont know how it would go