Mentor Application:Toonie
Usual Character Name:Jamar Rogers
BYOND Username:Toonie
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available:Central Standard Time i work 5-9/5-10 except thursdays and sundays off 

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):I really feel like helping some new players specially with security I have gain alot of experience lately with security if I find some blood ill have someone trace it for me and then ill go hunt down who they belong to etc recently I did this and i found a ling I really think security could use some mentors due to the fact its been really popular lately with the whole new players and video causing it to be popular I have an urge to help and I want to scratch it you know 

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):I do have past bans an to be honest im not going to lie about it I was pretty crap back then if you look at my bans now and look how i been now you could probably say i've improved alot and calmed down but i don't really remember what most of my bans were for but most of them i believe we for doing shitty things
Denied. Please try to apply again in a week or two and next time do follow the provided instructions. When we ask for 300 word minimum, we really do mean 300 words.