Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Small Changeling Adjustment Ideas - Body Horror Time
Quick Addition. I was talking in Discord about this suggestion with others, and they brought up a few concerns, as well as MBC mentioining an idea that I was also a rather fan of, so i'm adding that as an alternative to the Primary suggestion.

Alternative Neurotoxin Adjustment
(Incase you think the first option is stinky.)
-> Have neurotoxin inject less than usual. 30u instead of 50u, but change acid spit so that it covers your mouth and causes some suffocation damage instead. Now for a Ling to fully stun someone for long enough, they'll have to combine it with acid spit. Ideally this would result in moving some of Neurotoxins power and redistributing it into Acid spit, which is argurably slightly weak at the moment. Either way it means Changelings can combo the two to properly keep someone down.

Also just want to clarify, my purpose with these suggestions is just that I feel too much of Changelings power is reliant on one ability, and I would just like to split it up between some of its existing weaker abilities, simply for playstyle variation purposes, and because I think it would be more interesting.

I'd also like to mention that if anyone else has little changeling ideas or tweaks you think might fit the antag, this can be a good place to discuss it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Small Changeling Adjustment Ideas - Body Horror Time - by TheMaskedMan2 - 03-28-2019, 09:51 PM