Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wizard's Fireball
Readster Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:Also, if this is getting implemented, my ocd requires a 3rd staff, because 2 to me feels like an incomplete set.

But two is the perfect number for dual wielding. Once you add a third it becomes an awkward choice.

As for the actual staff idea, I like it but I agree that turning it into a spell that you can permanently lose to a janitor with a spray bottle is a little stupid. A summon staff command might make up for this but then creates the new problem of a wizard who can't lose his staff.

But then you have a choice of mixing your staff's.. frown

If not the summon staff command, then how about the staff appearing up on clairvoyence?
If the staff of clthulu cannot be picked up due to that braindamage attack, then the staff of pyromancy cannot be picked up due to setting the opponent on fire and stunning them.
I thought the plan all along was to just make it a spell that enhances whatever staff you're holding? Like, you grab a normal staff, or even a Staff of Cthulu, click your "Fireball" spell, and it fills the staff with radiant power, ready to burst at the first poor greyshirt who crosses your path.